Publicités de Smowtion

Rice colored pepper

Ingredients:

2 tbsp oil
1 large grain sliced ​​onions circular
1 medium sweet green pepper, sliced
1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
1 medium sweet yellow pepper, sliced
2 cups rice
2 tbsp butter
1 teaspoon saffron
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground coriander

Method:
1. Place a large skillet over medium heat for heating oil and add the onions and my heart to be softened.
2. Add the green pepper and my heart on a strong heat softens the green pepper. Add the red pepper and my heart softens and escalate its smell. Add yellow pepper and my heart to be softened and escalate its smell.
3. To cook rice: Put a heavy amount of water in a pot and let him boil on high heat. Add butter, saffron, salt and coriander.
4. Add the rice and let him for 8 minutes to bloom grains.
5. Descriptive rice and put it directly into a medium saucepan thick base.
6. Add the pepper mixture and lightly my heart to mingle materials.
7. Cover the pot and put it on low heat for 15 minutes. My feet directly

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق